Maritime and Safety Training Venues
Maritime and Safety Training NSW and Victoria training venues are listed below. To make a booking or enquire about a course, simply call the contact person listed for each region.
These venues are frequently used for our Boat Licence Course and Test. If you can't find a specific location near you please call our Head Office to inquire about other possible locations.
New South Wales:
- Practical training on our vessel (covers the logbook requirements in 2-3 hours) Held on the Hawkesbury River and at Woy Woy on the Central Coast of NSW, Penrith, Jervis Bay, Balmain and Northern Beaches. Call 02 4344 1366 or 0428 196 699 for details
- Newcastle: Cardiff RSL Club, Tuesday nights at 6pm. Call Chris 0427 652 255 (practical training available)
Address: 45 Macquarie Rd, Cardiff NSW 2285, Australia
- Port Stephens NSW: Nelson Bay Bowling Club. Call Paul 0419 591 734
Address: Stockton St, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Australia
- New England, Mid-north Coast and Hunter Region: Call Chris 0427 652 255 (practical training available)
- Woy Woy: Saturdays at 8.30am followed by on water practical.(Bookings essential) Weekdays available by appointment. Call Jim 02 4344 1366 mobile 0428 196 699
- Central Sydney: Maritime and Safety Training NSW is now delivering General Boat and Jet Ski licence training in Balmain and servicing the Central Sydney Region. Call Graham on 0403 841 668 or email [email protected] to make a booking. Classes available Monday to Friday 10am, 1pm & 6pm by appointment at 79 Beattie Street Balmain. Saturdays and Sundays 10am at The Royal Oak Hotel, Balmain.(practical training Saturdays only through winter)
Address: 79 Beattie St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
Address: 36 College St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- Southern, Eastern and Macarthur areas of Sydney. Central West NSW, South Coast NSW excluding Merimbula and Eden, Southern Tablelands NSW and any other NSW area. Call Nick Wilson on 0448 664 642 or email [email protected];
- Merimbula - Call Michael 0416 483 683
- Huskisson: Call Steve 0427 953 346 or Scott 0427 482 426. Jervis Bay Marine Training Centre
- Central Coast NSW - Maritime and Safety Training, Suite 7 11-13 The Boulevarde Centre, Arcade Lane, Woy Woy NSW 2256. Practical training on our vessel (covers the logbook requirements in 2-3 hours) Held on the Hawkesbury River and at Maritime and Safety Training, Woy Woy. Call 02 4344 1366 or 0428 196 699 for details
Address: Suite 7 11-13 The Boulevarde Centre, Arcade Lane, Woy Woy NSW 2256
- Western Sydney, NSW - Maritime and Safety Training - Penrith Marine Centre, S133 Coreen Avenue, Penrith New South Wales 2750, phone 02 4731 6250 - General Boat and PWC course, exam and practical training. Call Stuart 0425 284 949 or email: [email protected]
Address: S133 Coreen Avenue, Penrith New South Wales 2750
- Sydney North and Northern Beaches. Weekly Courses held in Newport & on Pittwater - General Boat and PWC course, exam and practical training (covers the logbook requirements in 2-3 hours). Contact Superyacht Crew Academy, 02 9979 9669 or email [email protected] to book or for further information.
- Wollongong and Illawarra. Call Bill 0417 209 199
- Albury, Snowy Mountains, and Southern NSW. Call Blair 0409 594 939 www.borderboatlicence.com.au
- toronto area call Tom Nelson 0428 264 237
- Victoria, Albury, Wagga, Murray and Murrumbidgee, Greater Riverina areas: Call Blair 0409 594 939 or visit http://www.borderboatlicence.com.au/ (Now servicing North East Victoria) NB: General Boat Licence Course and Test costs $120 in these areas due to travel expenses. Call Blair Talbot for details 0409 594 939
- Victoria: Mornington, Melbourne, Bendigo, Gippsland. Call John 03 5973 5356. [email protected]
Receive our latest offers and discounts on all of our training courses and certificates!