Maritime and Safety Training Venues
Our head office is located at:
Maritime Operations, Marine Engine Driver and First Aid courses
All of our Maritime Operations, Marine Engine Driver and First Aid courses are all held at our head office location in our classrooms at West Gosford. This includes:
- HLTAID011 - Provide First Aid
- MARSS00008 - Shipboard Safety Skill Set
- MAR10220 - Certificate I in Maritime Operations (General Purpose Hand Near Coastal)
- MAR10418 - Certificate I in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 2 Near Coastal)
- MAR20321 - Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 1 Near Coastal)
- MAR30918 - Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master up to 24 metres Near Coastal)
- MAR40320 - Certificate IV in Maritime Operations (Master up to 35 metres Near Coastal)
Coxswain Grade 3 Course - Previously Exemption 38 (low complexity duties)
Our Coxswain Grade 3 course can be held in any location across NSW if we have the demand for that area. Please contact our head office for any enquires regarding this course on 1300 302 123.
Seafood Industry Training courses
Our Seafood Industry training courses are delivered via workplace-based training in your workplace. This includes:
- SFI20119 Certificate II in Aquaculture
- SFI20319 Certificate II in Seafood Post Harvest Operations
- SFI30119 Certificate III in Aquaculture
- SFI30319 Certificate III in Seafood Post Harvest Operations
- SFI40219 Certificate IV in Seafood Post Harvest Operations
For Boat and JetSki (PWC) training locations, please call/email the contact person listed for each region.
Central Coast - Delivered by us; Maritime and Safety Training. NSW.
Botany Bay - Play Hard Jet ski Hire - Sydney's only complete Jet Ski Hire & Training Specialists.
Newcastle, Port Stephens NSW, New England, Mid-north Coast and Hunter Region
Western Sydney, NSW - Delivered by us: Maritime and Safety Training - Wednesdays & Sundays.