Maritime and Safety Training Venues
Maritime and Safety Training NSW training venues are listed below. To make a booking or enquire about a course, simply call the contact person listed for each region.
These venues are frequently used for our Boat Licence Course and Test. If you can't find a specific location near you please call our Head Office to inquire about other possible locations. 1300 302 123
New South Wales:
- Practical training on our vessel (covers the logbook requirements in 2-3 hours) Held on the Hawkesbury River and at Koolewong on the Central Coast of NSW, Penrith, Newcastle, Illawarra, South Coast, Snowy Region, NSW South Coast, Sydney CBD, Botany Bay and Northern Beaches. Call 02 4344 1366 or 0428 196 699 for details
- Newcastle, Port Stephens NSW, New England, Mid-north Coast and Hunter Region: Call Chris Saunders mobile 0408 455 417
- Jindabyne. Cooma Monaro region, Canberra region including Queanbeyan, Yass, Goulburn, NSW South Coast from Bermagui to Eden. Mick is happy to travel and present to other groups, clubs etc in other areas if requested and you have sufficient numbers. Inquiries at www.icewatermarine.com.au- Call Mick Newman 0414 506 508
- Wollongong, South Coast, Illawarra & Shoalhaven: Call Bill Carberry 0417 209 199
- Central Coast NSW - Maritime and Safety Training Central Coast, Unit 13, 13 Gibbens Road, West Gosford NSW 2250. Practical training on our vessel (covers the logbook requirements in 2-3 hours) Held on the Hawkesbury River or Koolewong. Call Jim Ward 0428 196 699 for details. [email protected]
- Greater Sydney regular courses held in Drummoyne call Adam Evans 0437 440 436 or book in directly at http://www.mastsydney.com.au
- Western Sydney, NSW - Maritime and Safety Training - Wednesdays & Sundays at Penrith Marine Centre, 133 Coreen Avenue, Penrith New South Wales 2750, phone 02 4731 6250 - General Boat and PWC course, exam and practical training. Call Stuart 0425 284 949 or email: [email protected]
Address: 133 Coreen Avenue, Penrith New South Wales 2750
- Northern Beaches Weekly Courses held on Pittwater - General Boat and PWC course, exam and practical training (covers the logbook requirements in 2-3 hours). Contact Superyacht Crew Academy, 02 9979 9669 or email [email protected] to book or for further information.
- Botany Bay - Play Hard Jet ski Hire - Sydney's only complete Jet ski Hire & Training Specialists - Call Natasha 0498 578 057 www.playhardjetskihire.com.au