Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. You may use these web sites only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on these web sites, or create any other material using material on these web sites, without obtaining the prior written consent of Maritime and Safety Training NSW.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Maritime and Safety Training NSW.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Maritime and Safety Training NSW or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
This web site may contain links to, or frame, web sites of third parties ("external sites"). Maritime and Safety Training NSW is not required to maintain or update the links.
Links to, or framing of, external sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Maritime and Safety Training NSW of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site.
Maritime and Safety Training NSW makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. Any web server (including this one) may:
- Store one or more cookies in your browser;
- Request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
- Request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain. For example, all servers in the domain LiqiGroup.com.au may retrieve a cookie set by the web server LiqiGroup.com.au
These web sites may store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to these web sites.
By using cookies, web sites can track information about visitors' use of the site and provide customised content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Certain statutory warranties under consumer protection laws will be implied for the benefit of consumers. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or restrict the application of such laws but Maritime and Safety Training NSW does not give any guarantee or warranties or make any representation of any kind, express or implied, with respect to use of this website outside these laws.
Subject to claims available under consumer protection laws:
- Maritime and Safety Training NSW is not liable to you or anyone else (including for negligence, breach of contract or tort) for any loss or damage (including specific, indirect, consequential or economic loss) however caused and which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with the use of this website.
- Maritime and Safety Training NSW is not liable for disruptions to this website.
- Maritime and Safety Training NSW is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.